1. Oversee, maintain, and improve the quality of products and processes.
2. Provide quality technical assistance to all functional organizations, suppliers in resolving quality problems. Maintain the highest degree of customer service, throughput, quality, cost reduction and people productivity.
1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
2. Age: over 35 years old.
3. Preferably with 8 years of minimum working experience in related field.
4. At least 3 years in managerial level.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
6. Experience in refrigeration industry is an advantage.
7. Strong QA experience in managing both manufacturing and supplier control
8. Knowledge and experience with statistical improvement methods, and corrective action development experience.
9. Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills, analytical and leadership.