- 1. Oversee, maintain, and improve the quality of products and processes.
- 2. Provide quality technical assistance to all functional organizations, suppliers in resolving quality problems. Maintain the highest degree of customer service, throughput, quality, cost reduction and people productivity.
- 1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- 2. Age: over 35 years old.
- 3. Preferably with 8 years of minimum working experience in related field.
- 4. At least 3 years in managerial level.
- 5. Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- 6. Experience in refrigeration industry is an advantage.
- 7. Strong QA experience in managing both manufacturing and supplier control
- 8. Knowledge and experience with statistical improvement methods, and corrective action development experience.
- 9. Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills, analytical and leadership.
- 10. Ability to work under high pressure.
- 11. Having competent in decision-making.